We’re looking for a project-based back-end web developer to join our team with the following level of experience and skills:
1. With at least 3 years PHP / MySQL experience
2. Very proficient in enterprise architecture, systems integration, and system architecture
3. Must have hands-on experience as a developer building enterprise commerce and content systems
4. Has experience evaluating open source software
5. Possesses expert-level knowledge of object-oriented design concepts, various frameworks, data storage implementations and enterprise design patterns
6. Has advanced knowledge of modern web technologies
7. Must be familiar with mobile devices and technologies (iOS, Android, etc.)
7. Has excellent time management, problem solving and communication skills
8. Can work well as part of a team of creative and smart mobile developers and designers
The successful candidate will work as a back-end developer for some of our mobile application projects. Conditions for hiring:
1. He or she will be a project-based developer for a period of three (3) months with a possibility for regular, full-time employment.
2. Compensation is on a per project basis and will be staggered based on project milestones reached or delivered. He or she may work on at least 3 simultaneous projects at a time. Amount of contract/s will be discussed during interview.
3. He or she will be working closely with our team of mobile developers and designers.
4. He or she must hold regular working hours at our Ortigas Center-Pasig office and, thus, should be available for full-time work despite this being a project-based employment contract.
Interested applicants may send their resume to email@example.com with subject “Web Developer.”
Front-end web developers who are not proficient in developing web services and freelance developers who are not willing to work away from home need not apply.
“Semper ad excellentiam contende.”