We are looking for exceptional IT graduates or candidates with a maximum of 2-year work experience in an IT-related field who are willing to learn Android or iOS development. In-house training will be provided and candidates will eventually join our lean but growing team of mobile developers after training period.
Minimum requirements are as follows:
• Familiarity with mobile devices & technologies (iOS, Android, etc.);
• Desire to learn iOS (Objective-C/Cocoa) and Android development;
• Solid understanding of OOP language/framework such as Java, C#, C++.
What would get our attention:
• If you’re an Apple fanboy or passionate about the Android platform;
• You can write readable, elegant and well-documented code;
• You are creative, smart and can learn programming concepts really quickly.
This is for a full-time, office-based employment in the Ortigas area (those interested in internship/part-time work/home-based work need not apply). Send your resume to email@example.com and let us know why you think you have what it takes to be part of our mobile development team.