Planning to purchase DeskWhiz? Just downloaded one and absolutely clueless where to start? We made a basic, step-by-step guide for you to make that first photo slideshow experience a breeze.
A. Tap the info button (the little “i” on the upper right corner) to adjust your settings.
1. Enable image editing – on the settings screen, you can adjust the amount of time each picture will show by a minimum of 2 seconds and a maximum of 10 seconds.
2. Enable image editing – allows you to adjust the size and focus of your images from your photo library before adding them to your photo slideshow. (Note: enabling this may result in pixelated images).
3. Fit images on screen – enabling this will automatically adjust the size of your images to fit the screen (disabling this will automatically adjust the images to fill the screen but may result to “zoomed in” and cropped photos).
4. Landscape mode – turning this on allows the app to rotate and display photos in landscape mode.
5. Loop music playlist – enabling this will continuously play your song list in a loop.
6. Play music on load and play slideshow on load – turning this on will automatically play both your music playlist and slideshow upon opening the app.
7. Simultaneous play – allows your music playlist to simultaneously play with your slideshow, and vice-versa, whenever either of the two is activated or played.