Posts Tagged ‘metro manila’
StreetSmart for Nokia is now available on the Ovi Store!
It currently supports Symbian^3 devices only, and features the following subset of the functionality available on the iOS and Android versions:
• Ability to share traffic information in Metro Manila by tagging color-coded pins on a map and leaving comments;
• Access to up-to-date traffic information in the metro shared by fellow StreetSmart users and by MMDA on Twitter;
• Access to MMDA, Police, Fire, Taxi and other emergency hotlines.
Feel free to send your comments & suggestions through the StreetSmart site or through Twitter. Now, Nokia users can “Beat the Traffic” as well!
Due to *ahem* popular demand, StreetSmart for BlackBerry is now available under closed beta! This means that StreetSmart for BB is currently available upon request to an exclusive group of users who will test the app by submitting traffic updates.
What’s in it for you? Beta testers will be able to view and share traffic info in the metro. Users will have access to the StreetSmart reporting tool, as well as StreetSmart and MMDA traffic updates on Twitter (via the List view). The Roadside Assistance hotlines are also included in the BB version of the app.
Unlike StreetSmart for iPhone and Android devices however, the beta version of StreetSmart for BlackBerry will not sport a Map view and will not have Twitter/Facebook integration. Please be a little patient with us as we try to enhance the app’s user experience for our BlackBerry fans out there.
Ready to help us test the app (and help us help you beat the traffic)? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you a copy of the app. Feedback and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
StreetSmart for BlackBerry works on OS 5.0 or later
StreetSmart is a FREE iOS, Android and BlackBerry app for viewing and sharing real-time traffic info in the metro.
Visit the StreetSmart website here: http://streetsmart.numlock.com.ph
We’re on Twitter: http://twitter.com/streetsmartapp
- Fixes potential issues when logging out of Twitter
- Removed “Logged into Facebook” message when user cancels log-in through Facebook SSO
- Disabled feed control button while downloading streams in Traffic List to prevent loading problems
Thank you once again to StreetSmart contributors for the continued support and feedback!